Everyday we are inspired by the homeless dogs and cats who give unconditional love regardless of the hardships they have faced. The Yakima Humane Society staff and volunteers work hard to provide them with the comforts of home during their stay at our shelter.
Wondering how you too can help the homeless dogs and cats at the Yakima Humane Society? We have two easy ways you can help! The items listed below are items we use daily at the shelter and are always in need of. Before you make a trip to the store, please check out the items listed below.
Don't have time to go to the store and drop it off at the shelter? You can still help with a simple click of the mouse... go to the Yakima Humane Society's Wish List on Amazon. When you purchase on item from our Amazon Wish List, you are making a donation of the much-needed supplies to care for our furry friends that will be delivered directly to our shelter. It doesn't get any easier than that!
• Dish Soap (No Citrus/Lemon scented)
• Laundry Detergent (High Efficiency)
• Non-clumping Cat Litter
• Kitten Food (High-Quality, i.e. Purina)
• Cat Food (High-Quality, i.e. Purina)
• Puppy Food (High-Quality, i.e. Purina)
• Dog Food (High-Quality, i.e. Purina)
• Newspaper (Slick Ads Removed)
• Paper Towels
• Small Cat Beds
• Puppy Pee-Pee Pads
• Veri Kennels (Portable Carriers, Various Sizes)
• Towels & Washcloths
• Blankets (No Electric)
Animal Enrichment Supplies
• Kong Toys, various sizes
• Cat & Dog Toys
• Treat Bags, clip on
• Mendota Slip Leads for dogs
• Martingale Collars (Small, Medium & Large)
• Copier Paper
• Postage Stamps
• Plastic Sheet Protectors
• Batteries (AA, AAA, DD, 9v)
• Heavy Duty Staplers & Staple Refills
• Heat-Sealed Laminating Sheets
• Toner Cartridges (Brother TN620 & TN720; Cannon 118 - Black, Magenta, Cyan, Yellow)
• Dog & Cat Beanie Babies (new)
• Fleece Cloth Material
*Please contact us for the latest updates to this list.